Leadership for some comes naturally. For most it does not, but it can be learned. Becoming a great leader takes time, work and continued learning. The full and half day workshops at the Association of Laboratory Mangers (ALMA) conference October 10-11 in San Diego provide learning forums for managers to become leaders, great leaders.
The broad curriculum of workshops listed below addresses a spectrum of key leadership skills for managers of all levels.
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Management: Managing People (full day)
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Management: Managing the Organization and Work Processes (full day)
- Leading My Lab: Establishing Culture and Capability for My Team (full day)
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace (half day)
- Coaching Everyone and Mentoring Millenials (half day)
- Use Your Strengths to Your Greatest Advantage: How Your Personal Style Helps You Become a Better Leader (half day)
The ALMA Conference October 10-13 is a great place to expand your leadership knowledge. We offer full day and half day pre-conference workshops and an outstanding program of speaker presentations. Make ALMA2017@SanDiego your learning destination.
Conference Group rates are available for teams of 3 or more!